---Please note, you can only install and run windows XP/7 from the machine installed on. Therefore, you cannot install windows XP/7 on a Latitude D610 Laptop and then use that same USB Stick or Harddrive to boot windows on any other computer other than a Latitude D610 with the SAME hardware down to the processor.
THIS STEP IS CURRENTLY INCOMPLETE. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS STEP.
2. Obtain an iso copy of windows xp
3. Use magicISO (full), or another kind of iso injector to inject files into .iso (i386 folder)
4. Burn Windows XP to a cd using ImgBurn or MagicISO
5. Remove any internal Hard drives from computer you will install on
6. Insert your usb into the new computer and install as you would normally.